New Trips for Black Friday: Italy and France
We've rolled out two new trips: a revamped itinerary for France and a BRAND NEW trip to Italy! Here's everything you need to know.
France and Italy are two very popular destinations in Europe and famous for rich history, culture – and of course – the gastronomy and delicious wine!
The new and improved 6-day France trip now includes two nights in Paris.
We'll explore the city’s secrets with a local guide and enjoy a night cruise on the Seine river to see the most beautiful monuments of Paris.
Yes, including the Eiffel Tower.
France is the home of wine and cheese and that’s why we're taking you to one of the most beautiful regions of the country: Burgundy.
Internationally famous for wine, it is also well known for its delicious food – especially escargots and epoisse cheese.
In Burgundy, you will stay in a beautiful rustic house in the countryside and participate in a cooking class with the help of a French Chef. A real cultural experience a la française!
The France trip includes not only food and culture but also nature and adventure. Our local guide will take you on a biking tour through the beautiful French countryside where you’ll feel like a cyclist from the Tour de France!
At the end of your trip, we’ll take you back to Paris for an extra night where your local guide will take you on an included food tour where you'll enjoy some of the best bread, pastries, macarons, crepes, & cheese Paris has to offer.
Highlights of Our Trip in France
- Explore Paris like a local and take a food tour around the city
- Embark on a cruise on the Seine river to admire the beauty of the City of Lights
- Get cultured at the castle of Fontainebleau, built during the 12th century
- Explore the French countryside and relax in beautiful gardens on the property
- Prepare dinner with a French Chef during a cooking class
- Learn about the French ‘terroir’ and taste the famous ‘escargots’
- Visit a winery that has been family-owned for generations and enjoy fresh French wine
- Go on a scenic biking tour along the Canal of Burgundy
Did You Know?
- There are more than 400 kinds of cheese made in France
- France is the largest country of the European Union
- French Gastronomy was awarded UNESCO World Heritage in 2010
- The Tour de France cycle race has been around for 100 years
Ready to join us on our new France Food & Wine tour? See the full itinerary here.
We are also happy to announce that Under30Experiences is going to...
Ever dreamed of exploring Rome, eating local Italian pasta, and getting lost amongst ancient streets in Italy?
Come have an authentic experience on our 7-day adventure starting our journey in Rome!
Stroll around Fori Imperiali and find yourself at the foot of the Colosseum. Enjoy a breathtaking sunset from the terrace of Villa Borghese and take in the amazing site.
After a full immersion in the ancient capital of the world, reach the beautiful region of Umbria, Italy’s home of magical panoramas and natural wonders.
Our new accommodation is a rustic home run by a local Italian family that will take care of us during our stay. Relax in the swimming pool surrounded by olive trees and lavender, or enjoy a walk around the property.
Explore underground caves and hike next to Europe’s highest waterfall as you adventure through Italy. Stroll the rare Gothic towns of Perugia and Gubbio, and try the best local Italian gastronomy the country has to offer.
At the end of our trip, we’ll drive you back to the Rome airport but if you want to keep exploring Italy or Europe, just let us know and we can hook you up with some awesome recommendations and local knowledge.
Highlights of Our Trip in Italy
- Experience Rome like a local
- Visit the ancient Fori Imperiali, an old Roman meeting point
- Stay at a local farmhouse run by an Italian family
- Wander through the Medieval past of Perugia, Gubbio and Assisi.
- Enjoy one of the best views of Umbria
- Explore the Underground Frasassi’s Caves
- Hike next to Europe’s highest waterfall
- Savor local Italian food & wine
- Wander amongst breathtaking architecture
- Prepare dinner with a local Italian Chef
Ready to join us on our new Italy trip? See the full itinerary here.