Arrival at the Eco-Lodge
- Under30Experiences team will pick you up from San Jose International Airport and we’ll head to the rainforest! (apx. 3.5 hour drive).
- If you are prone to motion sickness we suggest taking any medication before the drive. It’s a beautiful and winding drive through the mountains of Costa Rica.
- Stop for souvenirs and snacks in Los Angeles Cloud Forest as you marble at all the green and lush mountains around you.
- Settle into your amazing rooms surrounded by nature and get ready to meet your new friends as you enjoy your first delicious dinner at the eco-lodge
Eco-Lodge Tour & Adventure
- Enjoy your first amazing breakfast at the eco-lodge, fresh coffee, organic vegetables and homemade breads await for you
- After breakfast you can hike around the Ranch or fly through the tree tops at one of the World’s best Zip Lining tours in Costa Rica (zip lining is optional and not included).
- After a nice morning walking around the property, enjoy a tasty lunch at the eco-lodge made with the vegetables produced at the farm.
- Explore the grounds on a Tour of the eco-lodge, learn all about the organic farm and the use of sustainable sources of energy and good ecological practices while taking in the great views of the surrounding mountains
- Enjoy another wonderful dinner at the eco-lodge while listening to the sounds of nature at night
- Take the evening to get to know your new friends while enjoying a nice tropical drink under the stars
- Start the day with new energy provided by the lush forests of Costa Rica and enjoy another tasty breakfast at the eco-lodge.
- Depart to La Fortuna to enjoy more outdoor activities. Visit the local waterfall, a local spot where you can freshen up into a natural pool.
- Get another local and delicious lunch while you are touring La Fortuna and freshen up with a delicious fruit ice cream.
- Spend your last afternoon soaking up at the hot springs, warmed naturally at Termalitas del Volcan and let your muscles relax after a few days filled with incredible adventures (optional activity).
- After a full day of activities, enjoy another wonderful dinner at the eco-lodge and get ready for another day of adventures out in the wild
- Enjoy the hammock in your bungalow and rest while taking in the surrounding landscape
- Delight with breakfast at the eco-lodge, get the feel for the true Costa Rican morning flavours with a nice coffee and a plate of tropical fruits.
- Spend the morning hiking various trails on the property or choose from the following optional adventures: white water rafting, kayaking in the Arenal Volcano Lake or enjoy a relaxing yet adventurous horseback riding tour around the lush farmlands.
- After lunch, opt for a hike to the Arenal Observatory in search for monkeys, toucans and other wild animals (optional activity) or relax at the hotel .
- Tonight you’ll enjoy the closing dinner at the eco-lodge with your new friends where you will all share your best moments of the adventure you just had.
- Optional night out in La Fortuna to finish your amazing trip with a high note, full of latin music and cocktails (transportation not included).
Relaxation & Departure
- One more amazing, yet quick breakfast at the eco-lodge before you head back the same road you came from but being a totally new person. Don’t forget your motion sickness medication if needed.
- Depart at 7:15 AM *sharp* for San Jose International Airport (apx. 3 hour drive)
- Be sure to exchange information with your new friends and we look forward to welcoming you into our close-knit travel community.