Arrival in Bali
- Arrive at Denpasar Bali International Airport (DPS) between 12:00 pm & 5:00 pm.
- Your Trip Leader will meet you at the airport and after meeting all of your new friends, we’ll take included transportation to our villas located in the rice paddies of Melayang Village.
- Recover and relax after a long flight at the villa and enjoy the natural surroundings.
- Enjoy a delicious Balinese buffet at our opening dinner at the villa.
- Get to know the other like-minded travelers on the trip and begin to settle into Bali.
Cultural Immersion & Rice Paddies
- Wake up for your first day in Bali with a gentle yoga practice followed by breakfast.
- Walk through the local community of Melayang village and learn about Balinese culture as you visit a compound and temple.
- Take a walk amongst the rice paddies observing traditional farmers cultivate the fields.
- Settling in to the relaxed Balinese lifestyle, begin to focus on mindfulness with a group coaching session.
- Twist, turn, stretch and breathe with yoga instruction from our certified yoga trainer.
- Cool off in the pool and listen to the nocturnal animals come alive at the villa.
- Test your taste buds with more delicious Balinese cuisine then head off for an early night’s sleep.
- Feeling refreshed after a good night’s sleep, join in on a lighthearted yoga session overlooking the jungle.
- Watch playful grey long-tailed macaques swing among the canopies and feed on bananas as you stroll through the Sacred Monkey Forest.
- Discover the streets of Ubud navigating around tiny streets filled with cafes, artisan shops and Hindu shrines.
- Return to the villa for group coaching sessions and restorative candlelight yoga.
- Fill your appetite with a healthy dinner and gather with friends to end your day.
Waterfalls & Reflexology
- Begin your morning with a yoga practice and then enjoy a healthy breakfast at the villa.
- Drive outside of the village to Tegenungan Waterfall. Swim in its cool waters and climb to the top for breathtaking views.
- Learn the basics of reflexology, an alternative medicine involving application of pressure to the feet and hands with specific thumb, finger, and hand techniques.
- Fill up your appetite with a family-style dinner at a renowned vegan restaurant.
- Participate in a sound healing meditation class at Yoga Barn.
- Continue the development of mind, body and spirit with a morning yoga session.
- Cruise into the town of Ubud to visit the famous Yoga Barn, an oasis of tropical flowers, bamboo and lotus filled ponds. Choose from a variety of yoga and meditation classes.
- Enjoy lunch at the Yoga Barn’s Garden Kafe, known for serving up some of Ubud’s best selection of wholesome foods.
- Combine your afternoon with additional yoga classes, massages and coaching sessions or continue to explore the shops and markets of Ubud.
- Return to the villa for a night of relaxation under the stars and a conversations with friends.
Water Temple Purification
- Visit Tirta Empul, an important Balinese temple and holy spring to take part in a water purification ceremony.
- Feast on a mouthwatering organic brunch to complete your fasting period.
- Relax at the pool, take a walk around the village compound and enjoy your final afternoon in this countryside haven of Bali.
- Finish up with final group coaching sessions and a closing yoga practice.
- Join in on dancing and watch a performance by the Children’s Orchestra of Melayang village during our final dinner.
Relaxation & Departure
- Enjoy a peaceful breakfast at the villa as you reflect upon your Bali experience.
- Organize an optional return to Ubud for last minute shopping or a massage.
- Take included transportation back to the airport and be sure your flight home departs after 12:00 pm.
- We look forward to welcoming you into our close-knit travel community.