We recommend booking pre-trip accommodations if you'd like to fully immerse yourself in Christchurch’s quirky atmosphere.
- Arrive in Christchurch International Airport before 12pm local time.
- Take included transportation to your boutique accommodation in the heart of Christchurch.
- Get settled in as you get to know your new friends.
- Enjoy a traditional Māori cultural performance where you’ll learn about New Zealand’s rich culture.
- Experience a Māori powhiri (welcome) and participate in a traditional hongi (greeting) between a Māori chief and a visiting traveler.
- Participate in and watch the traditional Māori dance called the Kapa Haka.
- Indulge in a delicious Māori dinner called a hāngī before taking included transportation back to your Christchurch accommodations.