Welcome to the Galápagos!
- Arrive in Seymour Airport (GPS) at anytime before 12:00 pm for included transportation.
Travelers responsible for $100 cash fee to enter Galapagos Islands.
- After landing in Baltra Island, a small island of the Galapagos, we’ll make our way to neighboring Santa Cruz on a quick local ferry.
- We’ll stop in the highlands of Santa Cruz to visit a local giant tortoise reserve.
- Observe these creatures in their natural habitat and have the opportunity to explore some nearby lava tunnels while you gain a better appreciation of the forces that created these islands.
- Enjoy lunch at the local ranch in the highlands of Santa Cruz.
- Then, we’ll continue to Puerto Ayora--the main town in Santa Cruz island.
- Visit the Charles Darwin Research Center, Las Grietas, or wander around town with your Trip Leader.
- Take a little time to explore or unwind before we get together for dinner.
Suggestions: Charles Darwin Station, Las Ninfas.
- Traditional Ecuadorian dinner together in Puerto Ayora.
Snorkel + Hike an uninhabited island
- Take a chartered boat to an uninhabited island. Hike and experience the spectacular panoramic views.
- Get acquainted with the local wildlife as you walk with Marine Iguanas, Blue-Footed Boobies, Frigates, and more.
- Go on an awesome adventure snorkeling among a wide variety of marine life including friendly sea lions, sea turtles, and a huge variety of fish that make this a fantastic place for nature enthusiasts.
- The boat will bring you back to Santa Cruz, and you’ll take included transportation back to Puerto Ayora for some free time in this little town.
- Create your own adventure or take some time to relax.
Suggestions: Charles Darwin Station, Las Ninfas.
- Enjoy an Ecuadorian dinner with your friends at a local restaurant.
Tortuga Bay Beach + Isabela Island
- Head out for a scenic walk to one of the largest white sand beaches in the Galapagos.
- Tortuga Bay is a gorgeous beach accessible only by foot and filled with a variety of activities. A leisurely 45-minute path leads to the beach and along the way you may spot lava lizards, native birds, and massive marine iguanas.
- Here you’ll have the option to swim, snorkel, kayak, surf, or you can just hang out with your friends and the local marine life.
- After a delicious lunch in Puerto Ayora, take a scenic public boat ride to Isabela Island, the largest island of the Archipelago.
- Check into the hotel and enjoy a stroll through the picturesque town of Puerto Villamil. You’ll be able to find the perfect spot to enjoy the sunset at arguably the most beautiful white sand beach of all the islands.
- Enjoy a traditional dinner by the beach on Isabela Island and reflect on the day’s adventures.
- Hit the town for a night out, or simply relax at the hotel and unwind before getting after it again tomorrow.
Sierra Negra Volcano Hike
- Take included transportation to one of the most impressive natural wonders on Isabela Island--Sierra Negra Volcano.
- Strap on your hiking boots and get ready to hike a volcano! Sierra Negra, which last erupted in 2018 is one of the most active volcanoes in the Galapagos.
- Arrive at a viewpoint where you’ll get to enjoy the breathtaking view from the rim of one of the largest and most active volcanic craters in the world.
- Head back to town for lunch at a local restaurant.
- Enjoy a free afternoon in Puerto Villamil where you’ll have the opportunity to snorkel at Concha de Perla, ride a bike to the Wall of Tears, or take a stroll to Poza de Flamingos and look for these incredible pink birds.
- Have dinner with the group at a traditional restaurant on Isabela Island.
- Hit the town for a night out, or simply relax at the hotel after your active day.
Snorkel with Sharks
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast right at the hotel.
- After breakfast, we will take a short boat ride toward Islote Las Tintoreras where we’ll look for the famous Galapagos penguin, white tipped reef sharks, blue-footed boobies, and sea turtles.
- Get back in the water for a snorkeling adventure where you’ll swim with sea turtles, fish, and manta rays.
- After your adventure, head back to Puerto Villamil for lunch.
- Take a speedboat back to Santa Cruz Island where we’ll spend our final evening together.
- Relax back at the hotel or do some last minute shopping before heading to dinner and a night out in the Galapagos Islands.
- Take included transportation to the airport where you’ll catch your flight back to the mainland.
- Your flight may depart at anytime today.
- We look forward to welcoming you to the Under30Experiences Travel Community.
- After breakfast in Wanaka, say goodbye to the wonderful little mountain town as you continue your journey toward Queenstown, the adventure capital of New Zealand.
- On the way, stop at the famous Cardrona hotel and the quirky Arrowtown. You’ll be enchanted by these historic New Zealand treasures and gold rush icons.
- Grab lunch in Arrowtown and discover the little gems that this town has to offer.
- Visit Kawarau Bridge where the bravest in your group can take a leap off the World's First Bungee Jump.
- Arrive in Queenstown in the evening and check into your accommodations located just steps from the city center.
- Take in the sights and sounds of Queenstown before having an included group dinner at one of the most delicious restaurants in town.
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast steps away from your hotel at a local cafe.
- Depart for a guided mountain bike adventure taking you from Queenstown city center, through the Queenstown gardens, and around Lake Wakatipu, before ending at beautiful Jack’s Point.
- This a laid-back bike ride on a mostly flat trail. The bikes also come with an electronic pedal assist option to get up those pesky hills even quicker. It's accessible for anyone who is up to the challenge!
- Soak in the views from your mountain bike as you stand beneath the jaw-dropping Remarkables Mountain Range and learn about the European and Maori cultural influence of the area from your local guide.
- Arrive back in Queenstown in the afternoon and take advantage of the rest of the day.
- Take a leap of faith off a bridge, go skydiving, or take an exhilarating jet-boat ride through Skippers Canyon.
- If you prefer less adrenaline in the afternoon, hike Bob’s Peak or play a game at Frisbee Park.
- After a full day of adventure, enjoy a final included dinner with your group where you can humbly brag about your day's adventure.
- Reflect about your time in one of the most beautiful countries in the world.
- After dinner, enjoy Queenstown’s famed nightlife for a last night out with your Under30Experiences family.
- Have a final breakfast with your group before you fly back home. Don't forget to grab a few souvenirs to remember this incredible adventure.
For those staying later, we recommend taking an iconic day trip to Milford Sound where you’ll have a very early morning departure before making your way into the Fiordland National Park
- Airport transfers are included for your flight departing at anytime today.
- Thank you for being part of the Under30Experiences Community!