New Trips! Mexico City & Yucatan Peninsula with Under30Experiences
The time has come... Two new Mexico trips are finally live on the Under30Experienes website!
Even better: Use code mxtravel to get the Black Friday Price ($200 off) if you book before Monday, November 16th, 2020!
Check out the trip details below, and start planning your adventure.
Duration: 5 days/4 nights
November 10-14, 2021
December 1-5, 2021
Price: $1,195 USD
Day 1: Welcome to Mexico City!
Day 2: Frida Khalo Exhibit & Lucha Libre
Day 3: Teotihuacán Archaeological Site
Day 4: Xochimilco Canals
Day 5: Departure
- Visit the Frida Kahlo Museum
- Experience a Lucha Libre wrestling match
- Meander through Teotihuacán Archaeological Site
- Float along the Xochimilco Canals
- Enjoy authentic Mexican tacos
- Tour historic downtown Mexico City
Accommodations: Boutique hotel
Duration: 6 days/5 nights
March 10-15, 2021
May 27-June 01, 2021
July 21-26, 2021
Price: $1,095 USD
Day 1: Welcome to Mérida, Mexico!
Day 2: Cenote Visit
Day 3: Celestún Biosphere Reserve
Day 4: Campeche Tour
Day 5: Uxmal Cultural Day
Day 6: Departure
- Admire beautiful colonial architecture in Mérida, Mexico
- Swim in sacred cenotes
- Enjoy lunch with a local family
- Visit Celestún Biosphere Reserve
- Discover Campeche, Mexico
- Explore the Mayan ruins of Uxmal
Accommodations: Boutique hotels
Both trips allow you to truly immerse yourself in the rich culture found in Mexico. From beautiful architecture, to Mayan ruins, to sacred cenotes, these two new trips to Mexico with Under30Experiences will surely not disappoint!
*Dates and prices are subject to change.