Summer in Costa Rica
Do something cool this Summer: Learn why Costa Rica is the ultimate summertime destination!
We get it: your friends are being lame and repeating the same old Summer while you're looking to get out and do something exciting.
We got you.
For a limited time only, get $200 off our two Costa Rica trips in July AND August of 2017.
Here's the itinerary for our Rainforest adventure trip where we stay in an eco-lodge, and here is the itinerary for our Starter Costa Rica trip where we hang on the best beach in the country & visit the national park.
Why Costa Rica?
To give you an idea of what our Starter Costa Rica trip is like, check out the following video:
As if Costa Rica needs an introduction 😂 but here are some fun facts:
- Costa Rica hosts more than 5% of the world’s biodiversity even though its landmass only takes up .03% of the planet's surface
- The entire country has ran on 100% renewable energy for more than 75 days straight
- There are more than 121 volcanic formations and 7 of them are active 😲
- 52 species of hummingbirds in Costa Rica, monkeys are one of the most common mammals, and more than 10% of the worlds butterflies live here
- Approximately 25% of the country has protected forests and reserves making it one of the most environmental destinations
- And of course, it's home to sloths - need we say more?
Best Months to Visit Costa Rica
July and August are two of the best months to visit this amazing country.
Why? Because it is SO GREEN, it's less busy, and there isn't too much rain.
It's considered the 'rainy season' but the rainy season is the best time to visit Costa Rica.
What are you waiting for?
Our trips are all diverse so you can choose your own adventurous summer.
Hope to see you in paradise 😎