U30X Jobs and Careers: Travel Blogger / Photographer
Interested in a Travel Job or Career with Under30Experiences?
Our travel experience company taking young adults on trips throughout the world is looking for a travel blogger to accompany groups and create content in Costa Rica, Machu Picchu, Iceland, and various other assignments throughout the world.
Your home-base will be Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica with possible visits to our HQ in Austin, Texas. You may be occasionally asked to staff trips for all the different places we go.
Searching for adventure travel jobs with Contiki, GAdventures, or Intrepid Travel? Join our small team!
Travel Blogger / Photographer
- Ability to write in English but also speak Spanish
- Kick-ass camera and photography skills
- Photoshop, Instagram, blogging, and social media experience
- Foreign languages primarily Spanish, but also interested in French, Portuguese, or Asian languages
- Leadership skills, First aid + CPR training, the ability to defend themselves
- Valid passport and the desire to go everywhere
- People skills, customer service ability, a bright smile, and the ability to host large groups with endless energy
- Have an interest in personal development and becoming an all around badass
- Complain or ever get tired of being sent to amazing places
- Want to travel just looking for easy hookups + cheap beer
- Care if they get a middle seat on an airplane, sleep on a couch, or have roommates
- Get sick often, eat like crap, and let the team down
- Create travel blog posts for Under30Experiences
- Capture photos and video for YouTube and Instagram
- Syndicate work to other travel publications
- Promote work across social media
- Learn to optimize for search engines
- Make friends within our community and make sure they have the best trip ever
We are an Experience company focused on Group travel for young adults.
Our mission is to make travel more fun, stress free and accessible to young people. We believe our generation needs to see the world in order to understand it.
We design the best possible adventures in exotic locations and take care of you every step of the way. It's our job to maximize fun with the best possible itineraries.
Email a CV or resume, blog, and links to writing, photos and social media to firstname.lastname@example.org.