We highly recommend booking pre-trip accommodations if you'd like to fully immerse yourself in Dublin's vibrant atmosphere.
- Arrive at the Dublin Airport (DUB) before 7:00 AM and be shuttled to the village of Howth with your fellow group travelers.
- Spend your first morning exploring the lighthouses, shops, cafes and incredible cliff walk on the Bay of Dublin.
- Travel to Kilkenny, an Irish medieval town famous for its castle and witch legends.(apx. 2 hour drive)
- Go explore Kilkenny with your trip leader on a short walking tour before dinner.
- Have dinner in an Irish pub and spend the evening listening to live Irish music and dance.
- Have breakfast right at the hotel/guesthouse.
- Depart early for Edinburgh.
- Explore Edinburgh on an included walking tour with a local guide.
- Suggestions: Edinburgh Castle; Scott Monument, Museum of Scotland, Arthur’s Seat hike.
- Have dinner in Edinburgh.
- Optional night out.
*Itinerary for Additional Day in Edinburgh in 2019
- Another delicious Scottish breakfast in the heart of the country's capital
- Begin Arthur’s Seat Hike from your hotel.
- Visit Colton Hill for more views of this beautiful city
- Grab lunch in the heart of Edinburgh
- Head over to Deans Village after lunch for one of the most picturesque neighborhoods in the city
- Final dinner in Scotland
- Enjoy a night out
- Depart at any point during the day to the airport.
- Your tour guides can provide information on trains, taxis, buses and Uber to get you there.
- If you plan for extra time in the city let your trip leaders know for more suggestions of things to do in the city.
We highly recommend booking post-trip accommodations if you'd like to fully immerse yourself in London's vibrant atmosphere.