We highly recommend booking pre-trip accommodations if you'd like to fully immerse yourself in Dublin's vibrant atmosphere.
- Arrive at the Dublin Airport (DUB) before 7:00 AM and be shuttled to the village of Howth with your fellow group travelers.
- After breakfast, walk along the stunning cliffs of Howth.
- After lunch in Howth, travel to Kilkenny, an Irish medieval town famous for its castle and witch legends.(apx. 2 hour drive)
- Go explore Kilkenny with your trip leader on a short walking tour before dinner.
- Have dinner in an Irish pub and spend the evening listening to live Irish music and dance.
- Depart at any point during the day to the airport.
- Your tour guides can provide information on trains, taxis, buses and Uber to get you there.
- If you plan for extra time in the city let your trip leaders know for more suggestions of things to do in the city.
We highly recommend booking post-trip accommodations if you'd like to fully immerse yourself in London's vibrant atmosphere.