We highly recommend booking pre-trip accommodations if you'd like to fully immerse yourself in Dublin's vibrant atmosphere.
- Arrive at the Dublin Airport (DUB) before 7:00 AM and be shuttled to the village of Howth with your fellow group travelers.
- Spend your first morning exploring the lighthouses, shops, cafes and incredible cliff walk on the Bay of Dublin.
- Travel to Kilkenny, an Irish medieval town famous for its castle, witch legends, and it's outstanding hurling team. (apx. 1.5 hour drive)
- Go explore Kilkenny with your trip leader on a short walking tour before dinner.
- Have dinner in an Irish pub and spend the evening listening to live Irish music and dance.