- The Under30Experiences team will meet you at the airport and guide you to our safe, comfortable, air-conditioned transportation from Belize City to the ferry dock for our boat to the special island of Caye Caulker
- Enjoy the scenic 45 minute water taxi to Caye Caulker as you glide across crystal blue water and gaze at other small islands in the distance
- After getting settled into your hotel that is just steps away from the ocean, take a stroll around the beautiful island of Caye Caulker and catch your first Belizean sunset
- Enjoy your first dinner on the island at a local restaurant steps away from your hotel
- Rest after a day of travel or hit the town for a local beer (Belikan) or cocktail
***If your flight is delayed and you miss the shuttle* You are responsible for your own transportation. Find a licensed taxi to drive you to the ferry dock and take your first ferry to Caye Caulker. In Belize, a GREEN license plate means the vehicle is a licenced taxi. Expect a $25 taxi fare and $15 ferry.
*If your flight is delayed and you miss the 5:30PM Ferry* Please take the 8AM San Pedro Express Water Taxi from Belize City to Caye Caulker. We suggest staying the night at the Radisson Fort George for a safe room close to the ferry. For a more upscale resort the Radisson is an option. Expect a ~$25USD taxi fare, $15 ferry and hotel stay. Your travel insurance may reimburse you.**