Arrival in Colombia
- The Under30Experiences team will meet you at the airport and after meeting all our new friends, we’ll take included transportation to our boutique accommodations within the Old City walls.
- Explore San Diego neighborhood in Cartagena and indulge in world renowned Colombian coffee.
- Enjoy a private walking tour around Cartagena.
- Catch the sunset from the top of Cartagena’s historic walls.
- Enjoy your first dinner in Colombia as you take in your adventurous day.
- Experience the famous Colombian nightlife or relax in our cozy hotel.
Palenque African Settlement
- Fresh breakfast will be waiting for you at our hotel in the morning.
- Take included transportation to San Basilio de Palenque - one of the most unique places in the world.
- Experience the culture of Palenqueros as we take a private tour of the first freed slave settlement in the Americas.
- Enjoy a traditional home cooked meal in Palenque.
- Return to Cartagena and have free time to explore. Under30Experiences staff will give you some suggestions based on your interests.
- Dinner out in Cartagena.
- Optional night out to practice your Salsa dancing with local Colombians!
Beaches of Colombia
- After breakfast, we'll take included private transportation to visit Playa Blanca.
- Playa Blanca is a beautiful white sand beach with crystal blue water at the Caribbean side.
- Enjoy the tropical weather while you soak up the sun!
- Enjoy lunch right on the beach.
- Take advantage of several optional activities available at Playa Blanca like parasailing, banana boats, and private boat tours.
- Jump into the water before you head back to Cartagena.
- Dinner out in Cartagena and another opportunity to show off your dancing skills!
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Explore Fort San Felipe, considered the greatest Spanish fortress of all time.
- Walk around Plaza de Inquisición, the Torre del Reloj, and the bohemian neighborhood of Getsemani.
- After lunch, tackle any last minute souvenir shopping and explore the places you still have on your list (U30X staff is happy to provide suggestions)
- Enjoy your final dinner in Cartagena
- This is your last night to dance, so you better get after it!
- Enjoy time with your new travel buddies and plan to stay in touch
Relaxation & Departure
- After sipping your last Colombian coffee and enjoying breakfast, make any final purchases from the local street vendors.
- Say goodbye to your fellow adventure travelers and plan to keep in touch with the Under30Experiences community back home