Arrival at the Eco-Lodge
- Under30Experiences team will pick you up from San Jose International Airport and we’ll head to the rainforest! (approximately 3 ½ hour drive). If you are prone to motion sickness we suggest taking any medication before the drive. It’s a beautiful drive through the mountains of Costa Rica.
- Stop for souvenirs and snacks in Los Angeles Cloud Forest as you marvel at all the lush, green mountains around you.
- Settle into your amazing bungalow surrounded by nature and get ready to meet your new friends as you enjoy your first delicious dinner at the eco-lodge
- Rest in your hammock or join the group to an evening of relaxation in the natural pools at the ranch
- Your yoga teacher will lead an “Intention Setting Exercise” to get help the group set the energy for the upcoming days. Get to know the other like-minded travelers on the trip as we prepare to grow ourselves physically, mentally, and spiritually.
Eco-Lodge Tour + Yoga
- Wake up to the sounds the rainforest and head to the yoga deck to begin the day with some light yoga and mobility work to recover after your flight.
- Enjoy your first amazing breakfast at the eco-lodge, fresh coffee, organic vegetables and homemade breads await for you.
- Explore the grounds on a Tour of the eco-lodge, learn all about permaculture and the use of sustainable sources of energy and good ecological practices while taking in the great views of the surrounding mountains.
- After a nice morning walking around the property, enjoy a tasty lunch at the eco-lodge made with the vegetables produced at the farm.
- After lunch you can hike to El Mirador lookout point or visit the town of El Castillo and enjoy breathtaking views of the Arenal Lake.
- Participate on another yoga class in the beautiful deck surrounded by nature.
- Enjoy another wonderful dinner at the eco-lodge while listening to the sounds of nature at night.
- Take the evening to get to know your new friends while enjoying a nice tropical drink by the natural pools at the ranch and share your experiences in the first evening discussion about positive change in your life.
Rainforest Adventure + Yoga
- Begin to dive deeper into your yoga practice as you feel energized on your third day surrounded by trees and the sound of the river.
- Delight with breakfast at the eco-lodge, get the feel for the true Costa Rican morning flavours with a nice coffee and a plate of tropical fruits.
- Take part in the 2nd yoga class of the day as you continue your journey towards a better self.
- After a full day of activities, enjoy another wonderful dinner at the eco-lodge and get ready for another day of adventures out in the wild.
- Enjoy the hammock in your bungalow and rest while taking in the surrounding landscape or enjoy the natural pools or join the group for an evening discussion and recap of the day.
Rainforest Adventure + Yoga
- Practice yoga and continue to work on alignment as your teacher instructs you with a mix of Vinyasa, Hatha, Iyengar, and Ashtanga yoga
- Enjoy an organic breakfast grown right on the property
- Spend the morning relaxing and meditating at the eco-lodge or choose from the following optional activities (not included): hiking the trails of the great Arenal Observatory Lodge or kayaking Lake Arenal.
- Fill yourself with another delicious local and organic lunch the eco-lodge
- Unwind with a restorative class after a beautiful day of exploring Costa Rica’s countryside
- Tonight you’ll enjoy the another great dinner at the eco-lodge.
- Further your mindfulness discussions as we seek to create an open community for people to open up and feel supported
- Continue to work on the alignment of your yoga practice and truly understand how to do the poses. There will be no rushing in these classes and modifications will always be available.
- Delight with another great breakfast and start your last day fully energized.
- Explore the ecolodge trails or join another great rainforest adventure.
- Enjoy a healthy and filling lunch at the ranch.
- Spend the afternoon walking around the gardens, having a drink by the bar, visit the hot springs or join another great adventure tour from the Ranch.
- Wind down as you take your last yoga class of the week as tomorrow you will be departing for San Jose.
- Enjoy your last dinner in Costa Rica and continue to connect with like-minded friends.
- Tonight you’ll enjoy the closing dinner at the eco-lodge with your new friends where you will all share your best moments of the adventure you just had. During your mindfulness talk, think of all the things you’ve achieved during the week and share them with your new friends.
Relaxation & Departure
- One more amazing, yet quick breakfast at the eco-lodge before you head back the same road you came from but being a totally new person. Don’t forget your motion sickness medication if needed.
- 7:15 AM *sharp* Departure for San Jose International Airport (3.5 hour drive)
- Be sure to exchange information with your new friends and we look forward to welcoming you into our close-knit travel community.