Arrival in Bali
- The Under30Experiences team will meet you at the airport and take you to our villa located in the village of Melayang, outside of Ubud.
- Recover and relax after a long flight and enjoy the natural surroundings at the villa.
- Enjoy a delicious Balinese buffet at our opening dinner at the villa. Get to know your new friends and begin to settle into Bali.
Monkey Forest & Cultural Immersion
- Wake up for your first day in Bali and enjoy breakfast right at the villa.
- Walk through the local community of Melayang and learn about Balinese culture as you visit a local family compound and temple.
- Cruise into the town of Ubud for lunch and enjoy a blend of Asian and European dishes in a tranquil setting.
- Watch playful grey long-tailed macaques swing among the canopies and feed on bananas as you stroll through the Sacred Monkey Forest.
- Discover the streets of Ubud navigating around tiny streets filled with cafes, artisan shops and Hindu shrines.
- Cool off in the pool and listen to the nocturnal animals come alive back at the villa.
- Test your taste buds with a traditional Balinese dinner then head off for an early night’s sleep.
- Rise at 2:00 am - grab a coffee and your packed breakfast and prepare to take on Mount Batur!
- This advanced level hike up to the summit of an active volcano will offer you an unforgettable sunrise view.
- Refuel your body with a healthy brunch back in Ubud.
- Reward yourself with a little rest and relaxation with an included traditional Balinese massage at the villa.
- Option to return to the center of Ubud for further explorations and shopping or stop in at the Yoga Barn for a meditation or yoga class.
- Enjoy dinner back at the villa with a Balinese buffet dinner.
Balinese Rice Paddies
- Ever wonder how rice is harvested? Take a walk through the rice paddies observing traditional farmers cultivate the fields.
- Swim upstream a river, climb over boulders and discover a hidden waterfall on a private river excursion.
- Enjoy lunch at a restaurant of your choice.
- Suggestion: Using local Bali-harvested produce, KAFE provides a wide range of delicious vegetarian and vegan food, raw, gluten-free, macrobiotic and world cuisine dishes.
- Choose to either return to the villa or continue meandering the streets of Ubud.
- Feast on a traditional Balinese family style dinner in the countryside of Ubud.
Batu Bolong Beach
- Enjoy a buffet style breakfast at the villa dining area.
- Cruise in private minivans to the coastal area of Canggu where the beaches get their grey colors from Bali’s volcanoes.
- Sip on a fresh coconut and relax on sun chairs on the beach of Batu Bolong.
- Take a break from the sun and chill out at Old Man’s, a beachfront beer garden with a relaxed, friendly atmosphere and a menu that ranges from local dishes to pub grub.
- Opt to take surf lessons from a local surfing school and discover why Bali is a world renowned destination for surfers.
- Watch the sunset over the Indian Ocean while enjoying a beachside dinner.
Bali Adventure Day
- Rising for your final full day in Bali, enjoy breakfast at the villa.
- Choose from a variety of optional activities including a Balinese cooking class, visit to Tegenungan waterfall or classes at Yoga Barn.
- Lunch will be on your own today though the Under30experiences team will provide insider information on the best spots you haven’t been to yet.
- Finish up last minute shopping at Ubud’s colorful markets.
- Join in on dancing and watch a performance by the Children’s Orchestra of Melayang village during our final dinner.
Relaxation & Departure
- Enjoy a peaceful breakfast the villa as you reflect upon your Bali experience
- Opt for one last trip to Ubud for shopping or simply relax at villas.
- Depart for the airport.