We highly recommend booking pre-trip accommodations if you'd like to fully immerse yourself in Paris' vibrant atmosphere.
- Under30Experiences team will pick you up at Paris CDG Airport and depart to the Palace of Versailles, royal residence of Kings of France.
- Visit the Gardens of Versailles and breathe in the beauty of King Louis XIV's royal château.
- Arrive at your hotel in Burgundy, one of the most beautiful regions of France famous for its delicious wine. (apx. 3.5 hours drive)
- Enjoy a traditional French dinner prepared by a French Chef.
- Our U30X Team will pick you up at Paris CDG Airport and you'll be shuttled to your boutique hotel in the heart of Paris.
- Enjoy a walk with your trip leader and learn more about Paris' and France's history and culture.
- Your trip leader will be giving you tips for finding supermarkets, ATMs, and recommendations for things to visit.
- Spend a free afternoon making the best out of Paris, relax in the Gardens of Luxembourg, visit the world famous Louvre museum or opt for a river cruise on the Seine river!
- After some relaxing time at the hotel, meet the group for dinner and pop the champagne to celebrate your first night in France!
- On the final day of our adventure, wake up early to soak in the last morning in Europe together.
- Say goodbye to your fellow France & Spain group travelers and depart at any time of the day with instructions from your tour leaders on how to take taxis, busses, or even Uber to the airport.
- Be sure to ask your trip leaders for suggestions on what to do if you chose to spend more time in beautiful Barcelona.
We highly recommend booking post-trip accommodations if you'd like to fully immerse yourself in Barcelona's vibrant atmosphere.